2018 Banner

And My Flickr is Back!
Ready for some more previews!

My other 4 favorites from June 30th


Cowen

Cowen REALLY determined not to smile for me
That's ok, I wanted this one anyway! :)

Cowen, Amber, Dominick, & Vickie

Amber, Vickie, Dominick, & Cowen

Dominick

The very first picture I took. Love the wildflowers here!!

Cowen

Cowen ~ Only about 1/2 a smile, but I love his eyes

July 2, 2010


My 2nd senior for 2011, Lauren

Lauren

I could do shoots like this every day!

Lauren

Thanks Lauren for giving me an easy evening! :)

Lauren

My favorite spot!

Lauren

My favorite at the moment

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP