2018 Banner

Amber, Vickie, Dominick, & Cowen

June 30, 2010


These little boys made me work, that's for sure! :) But I'm really
loving the results, and that's all that counts!!

Cowen, Amber, & Dominick

Cowen, Amber, & Dominick ~ I love how it looks
like Cowen is kissing Mommy's hand

Cowen

Cowen looking for the "picture fish". This was the 1st I'd heard of them also.
Apparently, they jump out of the water after you smile for a picture! :)

Dominick

My favorite of Dom sitting on the RR tracks

Cowen

Cowen ready to run with the dump truck down the hill

Dominick

Dominick

And I actually have 4 more that I was planning on putting up
right now, but Flickr chose this very moment to go to a new format!
I need to go figure out why I'm getting errors.
At least you got a peek Amber! :)

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP