2018 Banner

B. Family "Mommy & Me" Shoot


March 14, 2012


Sitting with Mommy

My favorite of the girls with Mommy ~ I was going to post the color
version until I tested the b&w and loved it even more. So I had to keep both. :)

Brynn

Brynn

Ashlynn

Ashlynn

Brynn

Brynn by the water

Ashlynn

I LOVE when children do an adorable pose all on their own ~ especially
when I have one shot to catch it, and it turns out how I'd hoped!

Brynn & Ashlynn

This one is funny ~ She was actually just reaching for something,
but it looks like she's telling me, "Ok, lady, just stop! We're finished - no more!" :)

Brynn

Love Brynn's hair blowing in the breeze....

Ashlynn

Probably my favorite of Ashlynn ~ I love big big smiles

Brynn

This one is close to Brynn's other pose, but I just
had to keep this one in black and white :)

Ashlynn

Looking at Mommy very seriously

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP