2018 Banner

Noah & Nathan

July 31, 2011



This took me a day and a half longer than expected to get put up,
but here are my favorites of Noah & his cousin Nathan :)

Noah is a very very fast little boy. :) Nathan is quite the little model!

Noah

My favorite of Noah

Nathan

Nathan

"Dude, look over there!"

"Dude, look over there" :)

Noah

Love this one in b&w also, but I like the blue too much not to post it

Nathan

Nathan on the wall (Noah didn't like this idea)

Cousins

I have 3 of them on this chair that I love

Noah

Sitting....for just a minute!

Nathan

Someone really likes their picture taken :)

Noah

"You're still following me around, lady?" :)

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP