2018 Banner

More Recent Favorites

June 22, 2011



Lyle

Just finished up Baby Lyle :)

June 24, 2011



Bridesmaid at Rehearsal

Lindsy at Heather's Rehearsal

Bride at Rehearsal

My Favorite of Heather from Rehearsal

June 28, 2011



Eli

The kids & I watched little Eli for a bit at my Mom's
I LOVE this one, just couldn't help but post it :)

Eli's Toes

Eli's Little Feet

July 7, 2011



Our Wedding Rings

I decided I needed some good ones of my own wedding rings! :)

They Call Me "The Squirrel Whisperer"

And while we were walking around finding good ring spots, this squirrel decided
to pose for me too. And they call me...."The Squirrel Whisperer" :)

July 8, 2011



My Mama's Wedding Rings

My Mama's Wedding Rings :)

My Mama's Rings

Love this of her rings!!

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP