2018 Banner

Finishing Up Some Shoots & "My" New Wedding

Over the weekend I had my 18th wedding. :) I've been finishing up "my" May wedding
and last 2 families since Sunday. So I have a few more favorites to share and then some
that I really love from Emily & Chad's rehearsal.

Daddy & Addi

May 21, 2011

Ella

Ella ~ June 1, 2011

Ella

Another favorite serious one

June 10, 2011



Emily

Emily (the bride)

Chad

Chad (the groom)

Love this one

He was nice enough to help me check out
my lighting at this awesome spot

Emily's "Train Holder"

Emily's "Train Holder" ~ She said she didn't feel like smiling.
After editing this one, I was kind of glad! :)

Parents of the Bride

The Parents of the Bride

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP