2018 Banner

My Favorites of Gretchen & Thomas

June 20, 2011



Gretchen

This girl was FAST! I had about 90 secs. per pose to get it before she took off
at full speed. Her poor Mama was pretty tired by the end of our shoot!

Thomas

And then there's Thomas who only looked at me and smiled
because his Mom was making faces at him. :)

Thomas & Gretchen

Love this one even though Gretchen was looking at
her big brother while he was smiling at me

Gretchen

She was really friendly & full of smiles though!

Thomas

Waiting on his Mom to chase down Gretchen again....
He really thought if he did this I wouldn't take a picture. :)

Gretchen

Thomas

Standing on the wall, smiling at people passing by

Thomas & Gretchen

Gretchen

Another favorite laying down in the grass

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP