2018 Banner

Heather & Josh's 2nd Preview

June 24, 2011



McKenzie

McKenzie at the Rehearsal

Maddi

Maddi helping bring in the loads of flowers

June 25, 2011



Heather & Josh

Heather & Josh

The Rings

Another favorite of their rings

W. Family

W. Family ~ I had their wedding last summer so I had to do this

Makenna

Here Comes the Bride

Summer Snowmobiling

And what wedding is complete without a show? I've gotta admit, if I
hadn't been there photographing, I might have been tempted to do this again! :)

With Heather's Parents

Heather & Josh with her Parents ~ The "regular" posed picture
of them is good too, but I like this one of them laughing right before

Heather & Josh Vintage

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP