2018 Banner

"Mommy & Me" Shoot on Monday

May 23, 2011



I actually have 10 favorites from these 3 ladies that I'm posting right off. Just can't
help myself! Between the wind & little Lydia's scrunching up her nose almost every time
she smiled at me, it took a little longer than normal & I had a lot more shots to choose from
so I'm happy. :)

Lydia

My last shot of the evening, a hilarious example of Miss Lydia's "smile" lol

Ava

We only asked Ava to be serious twice, and the rest of the time she had a huge grin
on her face so I was surprised when 2 of my favorites of her are serious ones.

Sisters

These 2 were really sweet!

Lydia

Another favorite black and white

Ava

Ava

Lydia, Erika, & Ava

Love this by the wall

Lydia

Watching her big sister

Ava

Love it, love it, love it :)

Lydia

Love her eyes in this one

Ava

Ava trying really hard not to smile :)

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP