2018 Banner

Amber's Family Shoot

May 9, 2011



I had my 2nd shoot with Dom & Cowen Mon. They were pretty into it, and did such
a great job! Usually the kiddos are pretty comfortable with me, but I've gotta admit
this was the first time I've gotten to the end of the shoot and had one laying across my
lap while I took pictures of his brother. :)

Thanks again Amber for being the 4th winner in my FB referral contest!
And I'm so glad that we went with a full shoot cause I'm loving the pictures! :)

Dominick

Dominick

Cowen

Cowen

One with Grandma

One with Mommy & Grandma

Dominick & Cowen

Play Ball! :)

Family

Family

Dominick

Dom

Cowen

Cowen giving me a little wink

One with Mommy

Mommy & her boys

Grandparents

With the grandparents

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP