2018 Banner

Addison's Mini Shoot

May 4, 2011



Stacy was my 3rd winner in my FB contest referral contest, and we had our
mini shoot yesterday. Beautiful day, beautiful mother & daughter, what more could
a photographer ask for? Addison was such an awesome little model! :) She totally made
my day (ok, and playing with her pictures when I got home did it too)

Addison

That smile, those curls...Definitely my favorite 20 mins. of the day! :)

Addison

Testing out my new hat ~ it was a hit!

Addison

I laughed so hard when she did this, so thankful it wasn't blurry! :)

Addison

Addison & Mommy

Addison

The stone part of the building was the perfect height for her

Addison

My Favorite

Addison

A little messy from the lollipop

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP