2018 Banner

Little Miss Jeria

March 27, 2011


Today I went to see my cousin's baby and had some fun with her. :)
She wasn't as excited about the photo shoot idea as her Mommy & I were though.
And she REALLY wanted to keep her binky. :) These are my 7 favorites.

Jeria

Love those big eyes

Jeria

Holding Mommy's hand

Her Little Piggies

Her Little Piggies

Jeria

Jeria

Pretty sure she's trying to punch me here :)

Jeria

She did not want me to move her hands away from her face.
"You already took my bink, lady, leave me alone!" :)

Jeria

She also preferred snuggling in the pettiskirt, no naked belly for this girl!

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP