2018 Banner

Our Zoo Trip

June 12, 2010


Finally edited my favorites from the zoo. Really wish it hadn't been
raining so I could have gotten more of my children, but I got some cool
animal shots at least!

Peacock

The 1st peacock we saw

Mama & Baby Giraffe

The giraffes were definitely the highlight! So glad that we
stood and made kiss noises and whistled like they were dogs...
Well worth it when they came up close!!

Giraffe

My favorite animal

Kinsey at the Zoo

One of Miss Kinsey after Grandma asked her if she was having fun

Standing Tall

Standing tall....I think he was a little embarrassed though

Orangutan

Love this one of the younger orangutan

Dingo

The dingos looking up at the people next to us who were pouring
their water in their pool. They were really curious....

Peacock

One more peacock right before we left

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP