2018 Banner

I Love Spring!!

Geese & Windmill

March 23rd ~ The geese swimming away from Caden & I.
We're geese stalkers...Just can't help ourselves!

April 1st, 2010


We had a 4 day weekend so Caden, Kinsey, & I got to meet up with Mom
and a few of the children she watches. Our 1st day, took a walk and then back
to Grandma's for lunch and swing set time!

Baby Caden

"Baby" Caden, Kinsey & Caden love him because of that name!

Baby Caden

Love that little grin!

Kloie

Little Miss Kloie

Kinsey

After we got home, we got Miss Kinsey all dressed up in our red pettiskirt
and had a mini shoot in our neighbor's backyard! :)

Pretty girl

This is my favorite, and I just submitted it to the April photo contest
at Halo Heaven. Hoping for a win and that gift certificate
for more gorgeous props!

Clapping for daffodils

Let's clap for daffodils!!

On a mission

Since Kinsey sat for me & Caden helped me get her to laugh, we got
her changed yet AGAIN and went to the park. Windy day, but it's so nice
to be out!! And they were so nice & tired when we got home. :)

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP