2018 Banner

Sandra & Kyle's Wedding

March 13, 2010


Some of my 1st favorite shots, more coming soon! :)
(These are in no particular order)

Bride & her ladies

The lovely ladies

Kirsta

Kirsta, the flower girl, getting a little eye makeup on

IMG_1630butterscotchvintagew

Sandra & Kyle cutting their cake ~ You can tell that
things are about to get pretty interesting. :)

Bridal gown

I absolutely loved her gown so I couldn't help myself here

McKenzie & McKendyll

Wedding guests ~ McKenzie & McKendyll

Bride & Groom's hands

Their hands on the bridal bouquet

The bride after cutting the cake

I love how real her expression is in this one.
She really didn't even get that messy!

Push Ups!

And one of my favorites honestly! Sandra was dancing, and the girls
were like little shadows watching her every move. When she went down
into a push-up, it was like seeing a ripple effect, totally cracked me up!

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP