2018 Banner

Photo Corners & More Textures

February 11, 2010


Today's mission was figuring out the photo corners.
These aren't really for printing, but I love them for the web!

Riley Photo Corners

Riley

Jaicey

Jaicey ~ I LOVED the "vintage" on her sundress!

Mark

And Mark, looking out at the water

Andrew, LaVonne, & Ron

As I was cruising through all of my 1st shoots, I finally
found a good one to test out my Blue Selective Color PSE action

Emily

I've always loved this one of Emily, but even more with the texture on it.

Sleepy Baby

He was such a cute little guy sleeping there on his Daddy's chest

Bela

And my favorite texture edit for the day ~ Miss Bela!

1 comment:

Janel said...

I love how you are experimenting with new textures and colors. I love the little flower girl picture. Can't wait to get family pics done this spring/summer!


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP