2018 Banner

Boys, boys, boys

Cole's cupcake

Cole gazing at his cupcake
January 18, 2010

January 27, 2010


Kinsey & I visited Caden's class today for a 1/2 hour for
"Family of the Week". We read his class "Dog Breathe",
and then they all played Caden's favorite game, hide & seek.

Macartney

Macartney ~ I had put my camera away, and then I saw
that hood and had to take a few more!

Sean

Sean didn't really want to look at me until I told him that I'd be
sending it to Mommy. :) I am so glad he did now!

Marcus

Marcus ~ He kept hugging Kinsey, it was so cute.

Macartney

Macartney being a cool dude

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP