2018 Banner

Caden's Christmas Program

December 15, 2009


Molly

Molly the Angel

Dominick & Caden

Caden & Dominick playing together before their program

Abby

Abby ~ I loved her Christmas dress!

Annessa

Annessa ~ pretty sure she's used to looking at the camera!

Smiling at her friend

Smiling at her friend as they wait

Ready for the program

I really love her eyelashes!

Dominick

I love how Dominick smiles at me each time
(which is how I end up with better pictures of him than my own son!)

Caden touching Kloie's cheek

And one last picture that I couldn't resist adding to this post after I learned
a better way of doing vignette! Caden touching little Miss Kloie's cheek

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP