2018 Banner

Temperance

November 22, 2009


I love all the different names I've come across in the last year
of having sessions. It's no wonder I can never remember any adults'
names. :) This little lady was adorable!

Temperance

Grandpa was holding her, I couldn't resist with that pretty sky behind her

Temperance

An 8X10 crop ~ I think this is my favorite of the outdoor shots

Temperance

In the pink Santa hat; I love that grin!

Temperance

Sitting on their little bench on the porch

Temperance

By Great Grandma's fireplace ~ This turned out to be the perfect spot!!

Temperance

Performing a little for everyone

Temperance

I knew this outfit would look great with an "old fashioned" look to it

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP