2018 Banner

My new favorite thing to do ~
Photograph dirtbikes!!

November 8, 2009


After we finished our large family shoot yesterday, I got to watch the boys
ride & do jumps on their track. It was awesome and so much fun! So of
course I had to stay up late last night editing flying boys on bikes! :)

Austin

I love this one of Austin (even though he's on the ground!)

Brett

Brett flying through the air

Chase

Chase

Austin

Austin on the jump

Jacob

Jacob going around a curve; I love his shadow there!

Brett

Brett doing some more flying

Austin

Austin on the other side of the track

Brett

Brett making a turn - I love this dirt flying up
(even though I had a few chunks of it in my hair!)

Jacob

And little Jacob doing a jump

Brett

Brett coming down from his jump

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP