2018 Banner

Mayleigh's 3 Year Shoot

August 26, 2013

I had a blast with Mayleigh. She is hilarious, and I think I have a different
expression in every shot. I picked out 30 favorites in record time!

Mayleigh

No bees so I got to sit her in the flowers ~ wonder if she still smells like mint?

Mayleigh

Mayleigh

The very first picture I took of her

Mayleigh

She was trying to ignore me, but it backfired on her ~
I'm so in love with this shot

Mayleigh

Singing the Wonder Pets song for me

Mayleigh

We had to trek through some pretty tall weeds/flowers for this
so I'm glad I have 2 here that I love!

Mayleigh

Mayleigh

Dancing on the wooden bridge

Mayleigh

Lost in thought

Mayleigh

The sun went behind the clouds just enough; I love this spot

No comments:


2017contact
2017reviews 2017facebook

search engine optimization
Visitors Since Sept. 27, 2008

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP